May 5, 2011

Debbee

May I introduce you to Debbee Thibault…a dear friend, indeed.  I had discovered her work years ago and was compiling a tidy little collection…when lo and behold, the phone rang and it was HER! I knew that I had turned a corner as she was very flattering and kind to me…I was so impressed that she was, and is so supportive of other artists. I consider her to be in the first convertible in the Holiday Folk Art Parade.
Have getting to know Debbee fun,  Jody
May I introduce you to Debbee Thibault…a dear friend, indeed.  I had discovered her work years ago and was compiling a tidy little collection…when lo and behold, the phone rang and it was HER! I knew that I had turned a corner as she was very flattering and kind to me…I was so impressed that she was, and is so supportive of other artists. I consider her to be in the first convertible in the Holiday Folk Art Parade.

Have getting to know Debbee fun,  Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...