Nov 10, 2011

You Are All Invited...

 

Hello...Tis' the Season...to be jolly...so please come to Paul Gordon's Christmas Show 


 I promise that it will be a magical day. Come to spend the day with us in Martinsburg, WV. Paul Gordon has the most charming studio I have ever seen. When I attended last year I was overwhelmed by his antique trims, textiles and antiques of all kinds. If you love Christmas...and shame on you, if you don't...you will be so happy if you join us.

I will write more about the other artists in a few days. I just wanted you to mark your calendars. Plus...there will tasty party snacks and flavorful punch. So do not delay!

Have "won't you join us" fun,   Jody, your friend who is humming Christmas Carols in her sewing room

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...