Mar 22, 2012

Handy Tips for Having Silly Fun...





Hello...I am back from my fun weekend playing with my friends...I will post my snapshots from the show next week. I have been having fun playing with my new computer...so much so...that I compiled a little booklet.



I am sharing some of my tricks for a happy life...quite presumptuous of me...don't you think?


"Hello There!"


Put your feet up and smile...


You will finish you chores much faster when you are dancing...


Bloom in the Sunshine...this will provide you with strong roots, a colorful complexion and a beautiful appearance...Plus, you will have a lovely scent.

I hope that you enjoyed a sampling of my little booklet...If you are interested in your own copy...they are available for $7.50...that includes postage.  Just contact me....

Have a silly day,    Jody...the know-it-all...

10 comments:

  1. You can see that you had so much fun to make this, I also enjoyed looking at those funny photo's! Thanks for the wisdom..!

    Greetings,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqueline...you are right...I have great fun. Thank you, Jody

      Delete
  2. I love this- both for the advice and the illustrations! My particular favourite is the pyjamas one- he has a lovely little face and it's certainly a sentiment I approve of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I write this...I am in my pajamas...and yes...I am smiling. thank you for the visit....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so darling and cute:) Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Ann...You made my day also...Have silly fun, Jody

      Delete
    2. Jody,
      we did have a splendid time, didnt we?? Thank you tons for giving me this little life lessons book last weekend.. It's the best....
      You are becoming so multi-faceted... Thanks again for the great time...love the cd's...you wow me!!

      Delete
    3. Yes...Splendid is the right word...take my advice and spend the day in your pajamas... as I see that you had a busy and successful web event last night. Now you can relax for twenty minutes. Hooray for You!

      Delete
  5. omg,
    so super cute! Please let me know how I can get one!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynn...Thank you for your compliment...email me at jodbatt@gmail.com and I will give you my address so you can mail me a check....and I will get it off to you...lickety-spllit...Jody

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...