Apr 23, 2012

A Lucky Day in FunTown...


Hello...There is much rejoicing in FunTown today. The Spring/Summer issue of Prims Magazine has been delivered to us. As the word spread...some of the townsfolk started to gather. They are so proud of themselves, as the magazine is beautiful and they are so honored to be included.


A hush fell over Silly Street as everyone was reading about themselves. We could hear some "Oohs and Ahhs" and giggles. The sound of pure joy.


Oh my...there is conversation about a possible boost in tourism.



They have decided that maybe a parade is in order. Followed by a picnic in the town square.


"Tim" the Hot Dog Boy heard of the crowd that had gathered...so he wheeled up his hot dog cart and treated everyone to a free hot dog and a beverage. Boy...this really is a special day in FunTown.

I am also very happy and proud. I want to thank my good friend Jen O'Connor...She was kind enough to send Prims some photos of my work. I truly appreciate her generosity and support of me and the other Earth Angels. "Merci Beaucoup" to you Jen.

You can purchase the Prims Magazine from Earth Angels or at book stores.

Have silly "Lucky Day" fun,   Jody

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spread!
    I'm throwing confetti from afar.....
    xxx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I'm going to have to get that issue:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jody and all of the "people" in Fun Town. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations pretty lady, well deserved!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw...Congratulations!!! And to all in Fun Town...when is the party..?

    Hugs,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your well-deserved fame! It's time to revel in it! :-D Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Jody,
    Congrats...it does look like the party came to Prims!!!! I cant wait to seeit.. am getting my coat on right now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jody!! Your article looks fantastic, I'm going to get myself a copy of Primms.
    Will your book be ready soon? I keep thinking about how wonderful it's going to be :)
    Hugs
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. an honor to work with you Jody and congrats on the well-deserved attention for your work xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...