Aug 23, 2012

Buzzing About...



Hello...As you can surmise...we have been very busy buzzing about here in FunTown. We are sending off some of our little Honeys on a "Trans-Fun Airways" airliner to Warwick, New York to join the Earth Angels. So as we pack our suitcases and prepare for our adventure...I thought I would send you some farewell snapshots of the lucky ones. Above are the "Little Bees"...happy and bumbling about....as they are made especially for Jen O'Connor...all four of them.




Jen and I share something in common...our first doll was Raggedy Ann. Mine was such a dear and loyal friend. So we agreed to pay tribute to our friendly little companions. Here is "Little Annie" and her brother "Little Andy." These are limited editions also...eight Annies and six Andys. We are all forlorn...as we hate to say "good-bye."


May I introduce you to "Little Susie Homemaker"...she is a one-of-a-kind. Her pinafore has "Let's Play House" embroidered on it. She is bringing her own house to play with...which is a good thing as she shares well with others.  My favorite pastime was playing house when I was shorter.



Here is "Buzzy"...he is boarding the jet also...once he heard that those happy little honeys were leaving town....he asked to follow them. So, he is taking flight also.

They all hope that you will visit them at their page at Earth Angels. Jen has many exciting adventures coming up...so check your calendars and join the crowd.

Have silly "Leaving on a Jet Plane" fun,   Jody

3 comments:

  1. I love them all, Jody--your bees are sweet as honey and your Little Susie Homemaker is absolutely charming. Love your work. Have a wonderful trip!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are busy as a bee, like me. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back. I am obsessed with my Scotty....and I spend more time on pinterest than my blog, I see you there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dolls are so adorable. They make me want to relieve my childhood. I miss being young and without a care for the world.
    beauty equipment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...