Oct 12, 2012

Ghosts of Halloween's Past...



Hello...Everywhere I turn I am greeted with Halloween decorations...So I decided to take a sentimental trip down Spooky Lane. I thought I would share some of my Trick-or-Treaters from years past.



So...buckle your seat belts...and don't be "Ascared!"



You will see that I was inspired by some of my favorite postcards...



For a Jolly Hallow's Eve...



OHH NOO! She is stark raven scared...



This is "Little Scary Mary"...she is an exception to my happy rule, as all of my toys are smiling...but Scary Mary is a young little witch in training...



"Bubble-Bubble" Toil and Trouble...Obviously she was a candidate for braces when she was but a wee kitten...but alas, she had a dreaded fear of dentists.


I wanted him to look like a used car salesman...how did I do?


Boo!


This is "Hambone" and "Miss Boney Maroney"...our famous dance partners from FunTown. They like to Shake, Rattle and Roll.


Professor PeaBrain with his textbook "Peas and Q's"..."Eddie Eggplant" and "Little Red" the radish boy. As it is harvest time...is anyone in the mood for vegetable soup?



I think we should all lock our doors.



I had fun gathering all of these little fellows as it brought back wonderful memories. Now I am in the mood for lots of candy treats.



And away he goes...as it is the "Pie Time of Year"

Have silly "spooky" fun,   Jody

1 comment:

  1. bravo! love them all... but I'm not ascared! no siree, I just love all your fun little creations!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...